Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 10-Technology

I always thought I was slow to learn & adopt new technology. For example I cannot figure out which remote to use for the TV (this isn't as stupid as it sounds because there has to be 8 different remotes in my house). When I first got my ipod I was lost trying to figure out how to manage the music. Then I realized my problem was having 2 teenagers. I made the fatal error of asking them to show me how to do things. Of course they click and drag at the speed of light and I get totally lost. Finally it dawned on me to sit down and figure it out for myself. I've learned alot through trial and error. The best part was when my daughters ipod had problems I was the one to show her how to resolve it!!

1 comment:

BiblioCat said...

There is something to be said for learning hands on and making our own mistakes. Sometimes it is the best way to become familiar and comfortable with anything not just technology... excellent observation!